The Molong Limestone Quarry (MLQ) commenced open-cut mining in the early 1960s primarily for the production of
agricultural lime and smaller quantities of limestone products, including road base and aggregates. The first
Mineral Lease (ML 5589) was granted in 1956 (Cabonne Council, 1997).
Earth Plant Hire acquired the lease of the Quarry in July 2017.
- Bulk lime
- Crusher dust
- Crushed overburden (COB)
- Metal 10mm, 20mm
- -450 Rock
- Cash or cheque
- EFTPOS services
- 14 day Accounts (upon approved applications)
- Efficient delivery time
- Material processed by the Lime Mill is loaded and hauled by a truck to an open lime stockpile
- Primary Crusher where it is fed into the Grizzly Feeder and through to the Jaw Crusher
- Rock processed by the Secondary Crusher is conveyed to the Mixed Metal Storage Shed
- Processed rock from the Mixed Metal Storage Shed is fed to the Lime Mill
Our trusted team
Murray has a wealth of experience in heavy machinery, managing crews and is ideal for the role of Quarry Manager. Being a fully qualified diesel mechanic with experience on trucks and Caterpillar equipment. Murray ensures our plant and machines are well maintained so the quarry continues to runs efficiently day in, day out.
Get in touch today!
Bloomfield Road, Molong NSW 2866
7am to 4pm, Monday-Friday
P: +61 2 6366 8149